- Mike has a job.
- Ali has a job. I start on Monday in pharmaceutical sales. (Note: this does mean I'm selling drugs, but not the illicit ones.)
- The May edition of Motorcaravan Motorhome Monthly (MMM) magazine has an article written by me to help those get started when planning a long trip away from home. By long we're talking in excess of six months.
- The May edition of MMM has a review of my book - 'The Motorhome... What You Need to Know, Before You Go'.
- The May edition of MMM has a competion where you can win a free copy of my book. More details on this blog when the promotion is up and running.
- The MMM have a promotion code to pre-order the May edition (due out April 2nd) for just £2.99 and save over £1.20, click this link to order a copy before March 22nd.
- Time to have a break from the list, even though it's mine, I'm getting bored of it, so goodness knows how you must be feeling. Below is a photo of me warming up after a freezing cold blast on the pier in Cromer during February. Yes, that's a flagon of Old Rosie I have under my left arm pit, and I'm wearing a pyjama top which is the warmest, snuggliest item of clothing I've ever owned.
Last weekend we went to a party at Hatfield House. The dresscode was for a masquerade ball. Oh what to wear?