Here’s why as a motorhomer you should look at electric bikes:
Who buys electric bikes?
• Urban commuters
• Teenagers from affluent households
• Leisure riders particularly 40+ age group
• Bicycle hire companies
Which sectors are electric bikes relevant to:
• Sustainability / Green transportation
• Travel and Tourism – city breaks, national trust, parks
• Caravanning, Motor Homes and Narrowboats – bought as secondary transport to be used at destination
• Garden centres – frequently visited by leisure riders 40+ age group who have money to spend
• Leisure / Recreation
All Seasons Bikes have designed and sell Hybrid and Fold-able electric bikes in the UK market. Our products are some of the best quality in the market and offer value for money – boasting 36v Samsung battery providing up to 50 miles per charge, and components from Kenda, ProMax, Shimano and King Meter.
Our Hybrid bike E-xplorer currently retails at £995.
Our foldable bike E-compact currently retails at £695.