A Summary of May and June 2014
- Mike returned from his ill-fated trip to Germany at the beginning of May and had a frustrating time waiting for the motorhome repairs to be completed. As it is a bespoke vehicle he took it back to the factory. They have done a fabulous job, we're over the moon with the high standard of work.
- I have spent my time hard at work getting my first book published. It is now available to buy or borrow through Amazon Kindle. If you don't have a Kindle, you don't need a device to read it. Just download a free Kindle Reading App from the Amazon website and you could be up and running within a few minutes. Click here for the link to the App.
- The photos below include some from The Norwich Festival, where we saw Lords of Strut. An Irish comedy duo, who were so funny we waited to see their performance a second time and then nothing else matched them so we left.
- We visited Kate in Beaconsfield at the end of May, she had a ticket for me to go to Rocking Ruins, a mini festival of tribute bands. The location was in the camellia lined garden of a derelict country house. We had a clear view of Windsor Castle in the distance, and it looked like it was made out of Lego.
- While the van was at the factory Mike went up to Buxton in Derbyshire and stayed for a week. He did lots of walking, and exploring. There are some photos of Buxton below.
- Beneath the photos of Buxton are some taken around Norfolk during June.